-
March 19th, 2002, 05:15 AM
#1
Nolan
Guest
Does anyone know a good lab that does both processing and telecine for color reversal for 16mm? Pro8 doesn't do it and I don't want to send it to them because of a recent bad video transfer, and I don't want to send it to Yale becuase I simply don't trust them at all. Is there anywhere else I can send my film to?
Nolan
------------------
-
March 19th, 2002, 05:30 AM
#2
Karl151k
Guest
I have heard good things about www.bonofilm.com They process and transfer 16mm to video. However, im not sure if it is a true Telecine transfer.
------------------
-
March 19th, 2002, 02:21 PM
#3
Nigel
Guest
Almost every lab that does 16mm Neg will do reversal. Try AlphaCine in Seattle, Forde Lab in Seattle, PAC Lab in NYC, Cinepost in Atlanta--the list goes on and on. Good Luck
------------------
-
March 20th, 2002, 04:52 PM
#4
blackangus1
Guest
There are two types of reversal film available for 16mm, Kodachrome and the VNF Ektachrome films. Many labs can process VNF, but only Dwayne's processes Kodachrome.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks